All the candidates who are interested in the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) South Eastern Railway (SER) Apprentice Various Trade Post Vacancies 2020 should read the full detailed information provided in the notification and follow all the instructions before filling your online application form.
- The online application form has been started from 04th January 2020
- The last date for filling the online application form is 3rd February 2020 till 05 PM only.
- The last date for the payment of the exam fee is 6th February 2020
- The merit list will be released on 13th February 2020
- The document verification is on 28th February 2020
- General, OBC and EWS: Rs. 100 only
- SC, ST and PH: Rs. 0 (Nil)
- Female All Category: 0/- (Exempted)
- You can pay your examination fee only via cash at E Challan Mode OR you can also pay through Credit Card OR Debit Card OR Net Banking Only.
Total Vacancies- 1785 posts
Post Name- RRC SER Trade Apprentice
Factory Wise Vacancy Details
|Factory Name||Total Post|
|Engineering Workshop/ Sini||100|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kahragpur||121|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|Signal & Telecom Workshop/ Kharagpur||87|
|Sr. Dee (G)/ Kharagpur||90|
|Sr. Dee(G)/ Chakradharpur||93|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Tata||72|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra||65|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Sini||7|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|TRD Depot/ Electrician/ Kharagpur||40|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Electric loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/Adra||30|
|Electric Loco Shed/BKSC||31|
|Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda||25|
|Sr. Dee(G) Ranchi||30|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg./ Ranchi||10|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur||30|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Adra||24|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
- You should own a Class 10th (High School Examination) along with ITI Certificate in Related Trade or Stream.
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2020)
- Candidates should be a minimum of 15 years
- Candidates should be a maximum of 24 years
All the interested candidates should be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act,1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules,1992. Candidates should satisfy the minimum standards of medical fitness that is mentioned in the aforesaid act & rules. The standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade will be certified by a Railway Medical Doctor.
How to Fill the Online Application Form
- You can fill the online application form between 04th January 2020 to 03rd February 2020.
- Before filling your form, read the full notification before applying the Recruitment Application Form.
- Check as well as collect all the required documents such as Educational documents, ID Proof, Address Details and basic Details as well.
- Keep all the scanned documents related to the Recruitment Form such as photograph, signature, ID Proof, etc.
- Check the Preview and carefully check all the filled columns before you submit your online application form.
- Finally, take a Print Out of the final submitted application form for any future use.
- Registration- https://appr-recruit.co.in/2019-20/gen_instructions.aspx
- Log in- https://appr-recruit.co.in/2019-20/login.aspx
Download Notification- http://www.rrcser.co.in/pdf/naa1920.pdf
Official Website- http://www.rrcser.co.in/