You can now join the Indian Coast Guard (Bhartiya Takrakshak) as they have recently released a notification inviting candidates to the Assistant Commandant Special Drive Recruitment SRD 02/2020 Batch Recruitment 2020. All the interested SC as well as ST candidates are hereby informed that you should read the full notification and go through every instruction as well as guideline before filling your online application form in order to check your eligibility and to avoid any errors while filling your form.
- The online application form will begin on 09th February 2020
- The last date to register is 15th February 2020 up to 05:00 PM
- The Admit Card will be available from 25th February 2020
- The examination date is in March 2020
- General and OBC: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- SC and ST: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
Total Vacancies– 25 posts
Name of the Post– Assistant Commandant (AC)
Category Wise Vacancy Details–
- SC- 13
- ST- 12
If you are also among the interested candidates for the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Online Form 2020, then you should firstly check the eligibility criteria before applying the form. Every candidate has to attain the minimum eligibility criteria of Age as well as Educational Qualification while applying the online form. Below are some of the eligibility criteria and you can also refer the official notification for further more detailed information.
Educational Qualification Required
- You should have a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 55 per cent marks. You should also have Math as well as Physics as subjects in 10+2 level.
- For detailed information, you can refer to the notification.
- Your birthday date should be between 01st July 1990 to 30th June 1999
How to fill the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 09th February 2020 to 15th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Online- the link will be activated on 9th February 2020
Download Notification- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here