The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released notification inviting candidates for the online application form for the State Service Prelim Examination 2019 – 2020. All the interested candidates for the following vacancies are hereby informed that you should complete all the eligibility criteria listed below and also read the full notification before applying the online form.
- The application will begin on 21st December 2019
- The last date for applying online form is 19th January 2020 up to 11:00 PM only
- The last date for paying your fee is 19th January 2020
- The date of the online examination is 27 to 28 February 2020
- The admit card will be available in the month of February 2020
- General and OBC: Rs. 1000 only
- SC and ST: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- PH: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- You can pay your exam Fee only through Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking and also pay the Offline Mode E Challan.
Vacancy Details (as on 01st April 2020)
Total Vacancies: 1326 posts
Name of the posts: Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Coal Preparation, Systems, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales, Community Development
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Finance & Accounts||70||68||26||38||52||254|
|Personnel & HR||35||24||08||14||08||89|
|Marketing & Sales||07||09||02||03||02||23|
Educational Qualifications Required
- Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering- You should possess Engineering Degree BE OR B. Tech OR B.Sc. Engineering in related branch with 60 percent marks.
- Systems– You should possess BE OR B. Tech in CS OR IT OR MCA with 60 percent Marks.
- Material Management– You should possess BE OR B. Tech Electrical OR Mechanical along with MBA
- Finance & Accounts- You should possess a bachelor Degree OR Master Degree in Environmental Engineering with 60 percent marks
- Personnel & HR- You should possess Engineering Degree BE OR B. Tech OR B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science OR Computer Eng. OR IT OR MCA with 60 percent marks
- Marketing & Sales- You should possess M.Sc. OR M. Tech in Geology OR applied Geology with 60 percent Marks
- Community Development- You should possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical OR Mechanical Eng. along with MBA OR PG Diploma in Management with 60 percent marks
Age Limit (as on 01st April 2020)
- You should be a maximum of 30 years
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date, that is, 01st April 2020 shall not exceed 56 years.
Before applying, you should ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details or documents when the candidate reports for the interview if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process or appointment.
You will be selected based on:
- Computer-based online test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for the CIL Management Trainee Online Form 2019?
You can easily apply via online mode through the CIL website provided below. Follow- Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
Apply Online: The link will be activated on 21st December 2019
Download Notification: https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/mt2019_detailed.pdf
Official Website: https://www.coalindia.in/index-hi.html