Western railways has vacancies for the post of Junior Technical Associate. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below mentioned instructions:
Important points to remember
|Junior Technical Associate
|No of Posts
|Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis up to 19.11.2020 from the date of contract, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis or till such time availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is earlier.
Name of the Posts Available
Junior Technical Associate (Works) – 19
Junior Teaching Associate (Elect) – 12
Junior Teaching Associate (Tele/S&T) – 10
Junior Technical Associate (Works)
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Junior Technical associate (Elect.):
Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Four years Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Junior Technical associate (Tele/S&T):
A Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Four years Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Electrical / Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Z class – 25000
Y class – 27000
X Class – 30000
Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who are found eligible and actually appear in Personality/ Intelligence Test, if called for after deducting Bank charges.
- Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Personality/Intelligence Test, if called for after deducting Bank charges
- Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
- In case the candidate does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID he/she should create his / her e-mail ID before applying online application and must maintain that e-mail ID till the end of recruitment process.
- Candidates may note that RRC-WR is facilitating only for inviting ONLINE applications through its website and entire Selection process will be conducted by Survey & Construction Departent
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL(Non Creamy Layer), fulfilling required Educational qualification and Age for UR post can also apply against UR vacancies. Thus he/she need not submit Caste certificate and will not have any claim for Reservation.
- This office does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- To avoid last minutes rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last few days
Instruction To Follow
(i) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit their application form ONLINE given in notification duly completed in all respects with scanned copies of all necessary enclosures (e.g. Certificate of Age, Education, Professional Experience ,Caste/Community etc.)
(ii) Candidate should write his/her name, father’s name/husband’s name in capital letters as given in Educational Certificate. Candidate should also indicate other particulars as have been asked in the ONLINE application form.
(iii) One recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned with ONLI NE application form without fail.
(iv) Signature of the applicant must be full and in running hand, not in block/capital letter or disjointed letters. Candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provided in the ONLINE application form.
(v) Applicant should possess requisite Educational qualification on or before the opening date of notification.
(vi) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minorities/Economically Backward Class /E WS, claiming for less fee as mentioned in para5(ii), must attach self-attested photocopy of requisite Caste Certificate/Minority Certificate or self-declaration/Income Certificate.
(vii) Candidates serving in any Centre/State Government Department including Railways or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with No Objection Certificate from the employer to avoid delay.
(viii) Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
(ix) candidates should be in readiness to appear for the professional personality test at short notice after the closing date of online application.
(x) The list of candidates shortlisted for Professional Personality test will be intimated on given Login ID only Call letters will not be issued to the Shortlisted applicants to their correspondence address for the Professional Personality test.
Western Railway, Survey and Construction Departent, Head Quarter Office, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
The selection will be purely on the merit basis.
(A) Qualification – 55 marks
(B) Experience – 30 marks
(C) Personality/ Intelligence – 15 marks
Total Marks: 100
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://www.rrc-wr.com and link is also provided on wr.indianrailways.gov.in -> News & Recruitment -> Contractual JE(cons)engagement. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the websitehttps://www.rrc-wr.com and can also apply by visiting on wr.indianrailways.gov.in -> News & Recruitment -> Contractual JE(cons)engagement for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against contractual appointment and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
- Opening Date and Time for Online Applications: 24.07.2020 at 10.00 Hrs
- Closing Date and Time for Online Applications: 22.08.2020 at 21.00 Hrs.
- Website address: https://www.rrc-wr.com
- wr.indianrailways.gov.in -> News & Recruitment -> Contractual JE(CONST.) engagement