Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) has vacancies for JPF, Project Assistant and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for there same by following the below mentioned instructions:
Points To Remember
Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 13 August 2020 by 05:00 pm
- Project Assistant: 07 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow: 06 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- SPF/JPF: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: Graduate/B.Sc.
- Junior Project Fellow: M.Sc.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc.
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2 Pass and Diploma in Computer.
- Field Assistant: 10+2 (Class 12th) Pass
- SPF/JPF: M.Sc.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 13 August 2020.
Candidates are required to apply by 13 August 2020. Persons applying for these posts, must enclose the photo or attested photocopies of date of birth, educational qualifications along with application form.
Persons should not furnish any particulars which are false or suppress any material information in the application.
If it is proved that the information given by them are false, stern action would be taken by Himalayan Forest Research Institute.