The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has vacancies for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below-mentioned instructions:
|IBPS PO Exam 2020 Activity||Date|
|IBPS PO Notification 2020||4th August 2020|
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) Starts From||5th August 2020|
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) Ends on||26th August 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21st to 26th September 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card Release Date||October 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary Exam Date||3rd, 10th & 11th October 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result Date||October/ November 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Mains Exam Date||28th November 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date||December 2020|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|IBPS PO 2002 Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Online Application Start Date||5th August 2020|
|Closing Date||26th August 2020|
|IBPS PO Exam Date (Prelims)||• 3rd October 2020
• 10th October 2020
• 11th October 2020
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduate from a recognized University|
|Age Limit:||20 years – 30 years as on August 1, 2020|
Available Vacancies for IBPS PO 2019-20: 4336
Available Vacancies for IBPS PO 2018-19: 4252
A candidate who wants to appear for the upcoming year’s exam should check that they fulfil the criteria required. Also, consider the age relaxation provided. The Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Exam includes the following conditions to be fulfilled:
- Nationality- The applicant could be:
- A Citizen of India
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Zaire, or Zambia with the intention of residing in India permanently.
- Academic Qualification-
- An applicant possessing a graduate degree (such as BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech) from a recognized university. Please note that the degree or marks should be obtained on or before the date(to be issued).
- Also, candidates possessing degree equivalent to the mentioned qualification are also eligible.
- Knowledge of Computers-
- As the exams are now conducted online, candidates need to know the basic working of the computer.
- Language Proficiency- Verbal and written knowledge of the state/ UT is desirable.
- Age Limit- An applicant should be between the age of 20 years but less than 30 years as on August 1, 2020.
The age relaxation for the candidates for IBPS PO 2020 is as follows:
|General Candidates||0 years|
|Scheduled Caste||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes- Non -Creamy Layer (OBS – NCL)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers (including Emergency Commissioned Officers, and Short Service Commissioned Officers) who served more than 5 years and resigned on the conclusion of the assigned project.||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the J&K from January 1st ,1980 to December 31, 1989||5 years|
|Candidates affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
Ensure that the eligibility is fulfilled in all aspects to get this particular government job.
IBPS PO 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for IBPS PO is given below.
|Sr. No.||Category||IBPS PO Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850 /-|
Documents To Upload For IBPS PO 2020
Applicants need a few documents to upload to complete the Application procedure.
|Documents||Dimensions (pixels)||File Size (KB)||Type|
|Photograph||200 x 230||20- 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60||10-20||JPG /JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20 – 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||50 – 100||JPG /JPEG|
IBPS PO 2020: Selection Process
The candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the three stages of the IBPS PO Exam 2020. There are three stages of the IBPS PO Exam.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The candidates will have score a section cut-off as well as an overall cut-off. The selection process requires the qualification of each stage in order to get finally selected. The prelims round is qualifying while the mains exam requires the minimum cut-off marks to appear for the interview round. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT. The interview round holds 100 marks.
Salary holds a lot of importance in the life of an IBPS PO candidate. With high perks and bonuses, a candidate gets lured for the given post. Hence, the payscale, structure of salary, in-hand salary, perks and profile of the job is a piece of important information. The details of the salary are provided:
- 23700 – (980 x 7) – 30560 – (1145 x 2) – 32850 – (1310 x 7) – 42020.
- It means Basic Salary of IBPS PO after 7 Years – Rs 30,560 Basic Salary of IBPS PO after 7 + 2 Years – Rs 32,850 Basic Salary of IBPS PO after 7 + 2 + 7 Years – Rs 42,020
- Allowances include Dearness, CCA, HRA, Medical Aid