Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) has vacancies for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the same by flooring the below mentioned instructions:
Points To Remember
- Notification Date: 05 August 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 12 August 2020
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 03 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Research Associate: PhD/ MD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or any relevant field with experience in viral diagnosis and preferably with RT-PCR techniques.
- Project Associate: M.Sc./M.Tech/MV.Sc/BHMS/M.Pharm /MBBS in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or any relevant field with experience in viral diagnosis and preferablywith RT -PCR techniques.
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc. and well versed with biomedical waste management practices.
- Research Associate: 56,000 per month.
- Project Associate: 31,000 per month.
- Laboratory Technician: 20,000 per month
How To Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 12 August 2020.
Scanned copy of duly filled-in application form which is given in the next page (ii) Scanned copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational qualification (b) Age, (c) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD persons) (d) Experience certificate, if any; (e) List of publications/patents, if any, as well as (e) in-depth biodata etc.
Applicants should provide their Skype ID, Mobile No. and also the Email ID. All communication will be done through these medium only.
Note: The persons shortlisted by the Screening Committee will be invited/communicated for personal interview through video conferencing.