The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) has recently invited candidates for the online application form for the Enforcement Sub Inspector and various other Post Recruitment Examination 2019. All the interested candidates for the following vacancies are hereby informed to go through the full notification. Candidates should also complete all the eligibility criteria before applying the online form.
- The online application was started on 3rd December 2019
- The last date for applying the online application form was 06th January 2020
- The last date to pay the examination fee was 06th January 2020
- The online application form is re-opened between 07th to 11th January 2020
- The examination date will be notified soon
- The admit card availability will be notified soon
- General, OBC and EWS: Rs. 700 only
- SC and ST: Rs. 400 only
- You can pay the examination fee only via Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking Mode. Also, candidates can pay their examination fee via Offline E Challan Mode.
Total Vacancies– 212 posts
Post Name: Enforcement Sub Inspector and various other Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General- 84
- BC- 25
- EBC- 38
- BC Female- 07
- EWS- 22
- SC- 34
- ST- 02
- You should possess a bachelor’s degree in any particular stream from any recognized University in India.
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2019)
- You should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- You should have a maximum age of 42 years (if male)
- You should have a maximum age of 45 Years (if female)
- To know about the additional age relaxation, you should refer to the notification using the link provided below, as age relaxation can be only availed as per the rules.
- Male candidates should have 165 CMS
- Female candidates should have 150 CMS
- Male candidates should have 79-84 CMS of chest.
- Chest measurement is not applicable for female candidates
- Male candidates- 25 Km in 4 hours
- Female candidates- 14 Km in 4 hours
Once you have filled your application form & found eligible, then you will have to appear in the following tests as per the selection mode:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Fill the Online Application Form
Steps 1– First visit the official website of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
Steps 2– Then, click on the Apply Online (link) For Enforcement Sub Inspector in Transport Dept. against 212 vacant posts.
Steps 3– Initially complete all the registration process by providing required valid Email ID as well as Mobile Number.
Steps 4– Then, you will acquire a unique login ID & Password on your registered Email ID as well as mobile.
Steps 5– Now, login using these credentials.
Steps 6– then, fill the Application Form with details of Candidates, Education, and all others details as well.
Steps 7– Upload You photograph & signature in recommended format only.
Steps 8– Now, take a review before your final submission.
Steps 9– Now, proceed for your Application Fees Payment.
Steps 10– At the end, do not forget to take a printout of your online application form for future references.
Apply Online- https://apply-bpssc.com/V2/applicationIndex
Download Re-open Notice- http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/Notices/Notice-01-04-01-2020.pdf
Download Notification- http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/Advts/Advt-02-2019-ESI-Transport.pdf
Official Website- http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/