Recently, the notification was released inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the Recruitment of NCC 48th Special Entry for Men & Women candidates. All the interested candidates for the following recruitment should complete the eligibility criteria and read the full notification before filling the application online form.
- The online application form will begin on 08th January 2020
- The last date to fill the online application form is 06th February 2020
- The last date to complete the online application form is 06th February 2020
- The course will start in October 2020
- General and OBC: Rs. 0 only
- SC, ST and Female: Rs. 0 only
Total Vacancies- 55 posts
Post Name- NCC MEN and NCC Women
- NCC MEN- 50 posts
- NCC Women- 5 posts
If you are also among the interested candidates for the Recruitment of NCC 48th Special Entry, then you should firstly check the eligibility criteria before applying the form. Every candidate has to attain the minimum eligibility criteria of Age as well as Educational Qualification while applying the online form. Below are some of the eligibility criteria and you can also refer the official notification for further more detailed information.
Educational Qualifications Required
- All the candidates interested for the post should possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with at least 50 per cent marks.
- You should also possess an NCC B OR C Certificate.
Age Limit (as on 01st July 2020)
- You should have a minimum of 19 years old
- You should have a maximum of 25 years old
How to Fill the Indian Army 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 08th January 2020 to 06th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Indian Army 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Now- http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/login.htm
Official Website- http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx