The Ministry of Railway (Government of India) Unit Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has recently invited candidates to the Online Application Form for the Various Trade Post Vacancies 2020. All the interested ITI candidates should complete the eligibility criteria as well as read the full notification to know all the detailed information before filling the online application form.
- The online application form has started on 08th January 2020
- The last date to fill the Online Application form is 06th February 2020
- The last date to pay the examination fee is 11th February 2020
- The examination date will be notified soon
- General and OBC: Rs. 100 only
- SC, ST and PH: Rs. 0 (Nil)
- All Category Female: Rs. 0 (Nil)
- You can pay your examination fee only via Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking Mode.
Total Vacancies- 400 posts
Post Name- Trade Apprentice
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||10|
If you are also among the interested candidates for the Railway RCF Apprentice Online Form 2020, then you should firstly check the eligibility criteria before applying the form. Every candidate has to attain the minimum eligibility criteria of Age as well as Educational Qualification while applying the online form. Below are some of the eligibility criteria and you can also refer the official notification for further more detailed information.
Educational Qualifications Required
- You should possess a Class 10 High School with 50 per cent marks as well as ITI Certificated in Related Trade
Age Limit (as on 08th January 2020)
- You should be a minimum of 15 years
- You should be a maximum of 24 years
How to Fill the Railway RCF Apprentice Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 08th January 2020 to 06th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Railway RCF Apprentice Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
- Registration- https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recadd.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490
- Log in- https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recLogin.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490
Official Website- https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/