The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020. All the interested candidates for the following recruitment are hereby informed to complete all the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Also, read the full notification and go through all the instructions carefully in order to avoid any mistake while filling your online application form.
- The online application form has been started on 11th January 2020
- The last date to fill the online application form is 31st January 2020 up to 06 PM only.
- The last date to pay the examination fee is 31 January 2020
- The examination date will be notified soon
- General and OBC: Rs. 25 only
- SC, ST, PH and Female: Rs. 0 (Nil)
- You can pay your examination fee only through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Total Vacancies- 421 posts
Post Name- Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
Educational Qualifications Required
- You should possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
- You should be a maximum of 30 years old
- To know about extra age relaxation, you should refer to the notification as it can be availed under certain rules
How to fill the UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 11th January 2020 to 31st January 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Online- https://upsconline.nic.in/oraepfo/vacancy.php
Download Notification- https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/SplAdvt-51-2020-Engl_0.pdf
Official Website- https://upsc.gov.in/