Distt. Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Rohtak has invited applications for the District Epidemiologists, Public Health Manager and other posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 25 June 2020.
Points To Remember
Walk-in-interview Date: 25 June 2020
- District Epidemiologists: 01 Post
- Public Health Manager: 01 Post
- Biologist: 01 Post
- Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Microbiologist: 01 Post
- Biologist: Retired as Biologist from the Govt. Services. Age Limit: Up to 62 years.
- Health Inspector: Retired as Health Inspector from the Govt. Services. Age Limit: Up to 62 years.
- Microbiologist: (i) MD in Microbiology.
(ii) PhD (Microbiology)
(iii) MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other Lab Sciences.
(iv) M.Sc (Medical Microbiology).
(v) M.Sc (Microbiology). Age Limit: Up to 65 years for MBBS & 42 years for others
How To Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 25 June 2020. Filled complete applications form in all respects along with photocopies of all relevant certificates (proof of present permanent residence and Caste/Category Certificate issued by appropriate authorities is must) should reach in the office of DHFWS (O/o Civil surgeon, Rohtak). No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for attending interview and tests etc