DFCCIL has vacancies for Deputy CM/PM. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below mentioned instructions:
Important Points To Remember
|Post Name||Deputy/CPM PM|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Ajmer, Jaipur, Vadodara|
|Last Date to Apply||26/08/2020|
|Number of Posts||6 Posts|
DY.CPM (AGM) SG officers working in Level-13 with up to maximum 17 years of Group-A service. Preference will be given to the officers with up to 15 years of Group-A service.
DY.CPM (JGM)-JAG officers working in Level-12 OR Sr. Scale officer working in Level-II with 8 to 12 years’ service in Group A. PM (DGM)-Senior scale officers working in Level-II OR Group ‘B’ Officers with 8 years Gazetted service in Level 8-10.
The Official is responsible for all the issues pertaining to Planning and Execution Of Civil Works including preparation Of GAD, Estimates, Tendering, Execution of formation, Bridges, Tracks works etc., liasioning with Railways and State Govt. Officials etc.
Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
Selection will be based on the Deputation Basis.
How To Apply
- Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel along with NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For prow- appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating criteria), Vigilance/d&ar Clearance To Jt. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001 or email to: [email protected] dipakkumar dfcc.co.in with superscription in the subject that : Application for the post of against Vacancy Notice No.
- Note: Instruction Regarding Superscription Must Be Followed.
- A certificate advising requisite information in respect of the employee may be issued by an officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed.
- Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the Post of against Vacancy Notice No. If at any stage, it is found that any information/document/testimonial etc. furnished by the officer having a bearing on eligibility is not in order or any information/material facts having a bearing on eligibility has been hidden/misrepresented by him/her, then the officer will be repatriated immediately.
- Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or employee concerned will not be entertained.