The Bank of India, BOI has vacancies for various posts interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below-mentioned instructions :
Points To Remember
|Exam Conducting Body||Bank of India|
|Recruitment for the Post of||• Clerk
• General Banking Officers, (JMGS I)
|Advt. No.||2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020|
|Application Date||1st to 16 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Interview and/or field trials|
|Submission of online application commencing from||1st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||16th August 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||31st August 2020|
|Relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification||1st July 2020|
|BOI Vacancy Details||Post|
|Name of Sports/Games||Officers||Clerk|
The eligibility criteria for the BOI Recruitment for a meritorious sportsperson is given below:
- a) Sports Qualification
- Officer: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B, and C
- Clerk: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
The categorization of sports events is given in the paragraph below.
- b) Educational Qualification
|Clerk||Passed X Standard examination or equivalent
as the case may be
|Officer (JMGS I)
in General Banking Stream
|Graduation in any discipline from a
University recognized by the Govt. of
India or any equivalent qualification recognized as
such by the Central Government
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 years to 25 years.
|Category||Sporting Events/ Championship|
|Category – A||• Olympic Games
• World Championships
• World Cup
|Category – B||• Asian Games
• Asian Championship (Senior)
• Common Wealth Games
|Category – C||• Youth Olympic Games
• Asian Championships (Junior)
• South Asian Games (SAF)
• Any other recognized International Sports Championship
|Category – D||• World Police & Fire Games
• National Games
• National Championship (Senior & Junior)
• Federation Cup National
• All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
• All India Inter-University Tournament
• National School Games
• Khelo India (Minimum Age Limit for clerk – 20 years)
|For General/Others Candidates||₹200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||₹50/-|
How To Apply
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id
- Login with the provided Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
- Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
- Candidates will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)
Pay Scale for the Bank of India Officers will be 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (in Rs).
Pay Scale for the Bank of India Clerk will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years), (in Rs)