State Bank of India has vacancies for the post of circle-based officer. Interested candidates can apply for the same by following the below-mentioned instructions:
Points to remember
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officer|
|Start Date of Online Application||27 July 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16 Aug 2020|
|Application Fees||For General/ EWS/ OBC- Rs. 750 and No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Age Eligibility||Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020|
|Education Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank|
|Recruitment Process||Shortlisting and interview|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 at the start of the scale + 1 increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020|
|Allowances||D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites|
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||517|
Age: Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Regional Language Criteria: Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12 th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
How To Apply Online
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in
- There under the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer- click on the Apply Online link
- Click for New Registration
- Then you’ll be required to upload or enter your details on- Basic Info, Details, Qualification, Uploads
- Preview your application
- Make Payment and do the final submit.
Online Application Link-https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-cbo-2020-21-20/apply